UK Road Legal / Mot compliant motorcycle number plates:
- Durable acrylic construction
- Digital print technology
- Fully UK legal & Conforms to BS 'bs au 145d' standards
- Plate Size 9" (225mm) x 6.5" (163mm)
- Supplied with plastic fixing
As standard our number plates are printed without a border, if you'd like a border please let us know.
We are registered with the DVLA as number plate suppliers and all our number plates are made to the required British Standard. By law each plate must display the following information.
- The British Standard number (currently BS AU 145d)
- The name or trade mark of the manufacturer or component supplier
- Name and postcode of the supplying outlet registered with the Register of Number Plate Suppliers at DVLA
What documents do I need to supply for replacement number plates:
To get your number plates made you'll need to send us the right documents to comply with the law. The law states that you must provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration mark quoted in order to get replacement number plates.
At least one original document from each of the lists below is required for us to supply you with a legal number plate.
Your number plate can't be made until we have received & verified your documents, documents will be returned by recorded delivery. We only accept the following documents:
Proof of identity (1 of the following to confirm your name & address)
- Driving licence, with or without a photo (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom
- Electricity gas, water, landline phone, council tax bill or rates bill in Northern Ireland (issued within the last six months)
- Bank or building society statement (issued within the last six months)
- Passport (whether or not it was issued in the United Kingdom)
- National identity card issued by the government of a state or of a territory (other than the United Kingdom)
- Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
Remember - whichever Proof of Identity document you send us needs to show your name and address!
Proof of entitlement ( 1 of the following to confirm your entitlement to the registration number)
- Registration Certificate (V5C)
- New keeper slip (green slip)
- Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
- Retention Document (V778)
- Renewal reminder for vehicle tax/ SORN (V11)
- Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- A ‘Number plate authorisation certificate’ (V948 or eV948) or a ‘Trailer number plate authorisation certificate’ (eV948/2) with a DVLA stamp
- A letter of authorisation from lease or hire companies, including fleet operators. The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C
- A PDF of the vehicle details from the View Vehicle Record (VVR) service from a lease or hire company, including fleet operators, which must quote the V5C document reference number when the original V5C has been suppressed Insurer’s name, reference and policy numbers (for repairs approved by an insurance company)
- A trailer registration certificate (VTRC)
Your order will be made & posted after we've received & verified your documents. If we don't receive your documents within 7 working days, your order will be cancelled & fully refunded within 3 working days.